Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Reflections of Another Dec. 19th

I am just thinking back a few years ago. It is hard to believe, but it has been 6 years to the day since I arrived at the Provo MTC. In my reflecting I like to think that I've come a long way since that day. I look back and see a young man who had a testimony of the gospel but still had alot of growing up to do. I look today and see a slightly older, young man who has an even firmer knowledge of the truth of the everlasting gospel and who also still has some growing up to do. This I do know. Getting married to Rachael Marie Cherry was the best choice I ever made. Tied for the second most important and life changing decsision was the choice to serve a full-time mission and also the choice to have a baby. Tyler and Rachael are my two greatest joys in my life. I couldn't possibly imagine where I would be without them and the great strength they are to me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have ALL the pictures you sent me while you were on your mission. I was just going to get rid of them when I thought that maybe you didn't have them all. Let me know if you want them or if your wifey does! Sounds like life is going well for you! :)

ruffin said...

Are you at work? Make sure they don't catch you bloggin'. I didn't believe it when my wife told me that you actually did it. I like it. I think that you hit it on the head when you said that you are still growing up!! It was sure fun this weekend spending time with you guys.

ruffin said...

Hey, when are you going to update this thing?

Lifeline for Literacy said...

Oh, My ! What a beautiful baby boy! It made your ol Aunt JUdy cry to read such wonderful writings from such a terrific Dad and Husband. So happy for you. Would like to hear from you & see some more pictures. Better yet come and visit. Love Aunt Judy