Friday, February 1, 2008

Brents New Job

I have a new job. It will be a little sad to leave the Bank, especially since they have been so good to me, but this new job will help Rachael and I to more quickly fulfill the goals we have both financially and through life and service in the church. I have to admit the I am excited for some change in life and this new job will definately be a change. I will be a youth councilor at a correctional facility. Enough about me. Rachael is doing great. She is such a wonderful Mother and she has done a great job in her callings in the ward. We were both just called to serve as teacher development teachers and we taught our first lesson on Sunday. We love the calling and enjoy preparing lessons together. It's kind of like preparing to teach someone on the mish and having a companion who you correlate with to make everything flow smoothly. We also just moved out of our apartment and into a little townhouse. It is a much better living condition and we are glad to have the change for the better. WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture on the top is so cute. You look so happy! Congrats on the job! That's great!

The Mills said...

Brent

your married and have a kid, wow time really flies, good ol' raintree, I love your Blog.

scott and jessica doman said...

time to update!!!!!! im so mad i didnt take a pic of us at dinner at famous daves! :(

Norton's said...

So I'm not excatly sure how I came across your guys blog. I sure was excited though. Your little guy is so cute! Congrats on the new job Brent. Cute blog also. Keep the pictures coming. Take Care www.jeffnshauna.blogspot.com

Marci said...

okay, we really need a new post GUYS!!!